- Managing and developing a worldwide portfolio of marks in the financial services industry, in the aircraft industry, the fast moving consumer goods sector and in the media and educational goods industry and managing infringement, non-use challenges and oppositions in Asia, the Middle East, Central America and Europe;
- Undertaking a brand enforcement programme In Ireland for an international IT product provider;
- Representing a multi-national FMCG company in trade mark infringement and revocation for non-use proceedings and subsequently in a successful appeal to the Supreme Court;
- Acting for a multi-national payment services company in technology litigation concerning breach of confidential information;
The dance of commercial negotiation?
- Advising various public sector research organisations and private sector organisations on collaborative research arrangements, licensing and technology transfer projects, IP evaluation, ownership and non-disclosure arrangements on an ongoing basis;
- Representing major internet services provider in IP due diligence of a university spinout company involved in the development of mobile handset technology;