Examples of our Commercialisation and Corporate IP Experience
- Advising various public sector research organisations and private sector organisations on collaborative research arrangements, licensing and technology transfer projects, IP evaluation, ownership and non-disclosure arrangements on an ongoing basis;
- Representing major internet services provider in IP due diligence of a university spinout company involved in the development of mobile handset technology;
- Advising on the IP aspects of the acquisitions of companies in the telecommunications, managed professional services consultancy, financial services, insurance, medical devices, food and fast moving consumer goods sectors;
- Advising on the IP arrangements including patent due diligence and patent strategy in the acquisition by a multi-national of a magnetic annealing systems company;
- Advising a multinational information service provider on copyright, database and licensing issues;
- Advising on and drafting re-structuring arrangements and licence agreements for numerous worldwide brand led businesses in the ready prepared food sector.